Saturday, December 23, 2017

Research

Article
I considered going to the Sarasota, Venice, Fort Myers, and Tampa Airports. I decided on the Sarasota-Bradenton Airport because one it is closer but also it is smaller. Being closer to travel to allowed me to save time driving and spend more time working on the article. I reviewed the functionality and features of the airport in my article. For the photo of the waterfall in the center of the airport mall I went up to the airport supervisors offices on floor 3 to take an areal shot of the fountain and Christmas tree. Before going up to the third floor I couldn't include the waterfall in the photo. For the picture of the covered walkways I made the side walk in the foreground to make the photo more exiting and give in a feel like the viewer is there. For the image of the covered parking lot I used the rule of thirds concept to focus attention to the covered lot. The sky is in the top third, the road is in the lower third. This draws attention to the covered lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission