Saturday, December 23, 2017

Research

 Cover
I decided to shoot a photo of a swimming pool for my cover. When I was doing my Magazine project planning I noticed the covers had wide shots including the sky as half the image. Many travel magazines had some sort of building and water body in the cover as well. I have access to many pools but I decided to choose my Dads apartment complex pool since it had a clubhouse on the premises and I wouldn't have to travel far for the picture. I took two pictures with the clubhouse in the background with a wide shot so it included the pool, clubhouse, and sky in the image. I thought something was missing so I dragged a pool chair alongside the poll so their was something in the foreground. This picture came out the best so I choose it for my cover. Initially I was going to use a picture of a plane on the runway but I was unable to get permission to go out on the runway. I shot another picture from the Sarasota airports observation deck of a plane for the table of contents though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission