A few revisions I am going to make are adding page numbers to my pages in my magazine. I also need to justify the text in my articles and table of contents. I was told to choose a more exiting font on the cover and table of contents. In my table of contents I have to align the photos and make them the same size. In my table of contents I also have to make my page number list larger so their is less unused space. Overall my magazine was solid it just needed a few revisions. Some things I observed from other projects where some of the photos had photo effects also colored backgrounds where used. I noticed a couple of my classmates magazines text was not visible against their backgrounds and some magazines lacked original photos. I didn't have to redo either one of these because I completed it correctly the first time. I chose to stick to a white background to cut printing ink costs. revisions you will make.
No comments:
Post a Comment