Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Use of Conventions

My project uses conventions of my genera. My table of contents has a 30% picture ratio which I observed in multiple magazines. My articles have a 60:40 ratio of text to pictures which follow a general magazine format. The cover picture of my magazine has the sky at the top third of the magazine taken with a wide shot similar to other covers. The text is on the left hand side of the cover and is positioned over the pool in white font. Positioning font over a blue light background such as a body of water is traditional in a magazine. In my article one page has a dominate photo and one page has three small photos neatly arranged at the top.My magazine represents the touristy, wealthy, mature, social group of individuals. My magazine will address the issues you may encounter when traveling. In the issue I wrote about The Sarasota-Bradenton Airport I covered issues that you may encounter that you wouldn't encounter at this airport. I found the airport had cover walkways, parking, and an area to walk your dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission