Table of Contents
To get an image of things to do during the holidays I thought the UTC area had a lot of Christmas lights to look at and things to do, so I decided to choose UTC. I took a picture of a Christmas tree at the UTC mall. Initially I took pictures from the first floor, but their where many people their so to get a better angle I took a photo from the second floor. This gave the picture a better feel anyway so it worked out in the end. For the holiday Fashion Section I when to Saks Fifth Avenue. I saw some fur coats but i didn't really find and Christmas sweaters which was what i was looking for. I when to Macy's next and found some Christmas pajamas to photograph when I couldn't find a Christmas sweater. Lastly for the winery article in Italy, Since there are no local winery's to travel to I took a picture of a wine bottle in my house. For this photo I cleared the background to just the green wall. I did get the picture of a boat in the background but I think it made the photo more interesting, so I decided to use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment