Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Project Selection- My Decision

I have chosen to do the Magazine for my project. I have a good eye for what looks appealing, and am good at formatting and layout. These two qualities are good to have for a person producing a magazine because those are what dictate if the reader picks up the issue or not. The Magazine cover has to catch a passerby's attention. I have ideas for a movie intro and would be successful at executing one but I believed it would be a burden to ask my friends to act out in my movie, as I myself wouldn't do it during the weekend for them. I decided to work alone and do the Magazine. If I decide to work with someone they could do and article on the Fort Myers airport. I came up with the topic of a travel magazine and the current issue I would be producing would be a Sarasota issue,  and be an article on the Sarasota Airports functionality and features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission