Monday, March 19, 2018

Creative critical reflection 4

How did you Integrate technologies- Software,Hardware and Online in this project?

I used various hardware to complete my magazine. First of all I used a school owned Hp EliteBook Laptop. I used the laptop to conduct research to get a feel how other travel magazines format their magazines conventionally. Online, I used Google images to search for magazine covers, table of contents, and 2 page spreads. I also used the internet to research magazine design, distribution, and marketing, which helped me to understand the process of making a magazine. I primary used the computer to type my blog posts, but also I used the computer to access software including Adobe Premier pro and Photoshop, to build my magazine and put in and edit photos. I typed my blog posts on Google blogger, which is the platform im writing this on. The only other hardware I used was my cell phone which is an I phone 8. I used my phone to take the images that I used I my magazine. I used a feature in the default Camera app, that switched the photos to "higher resolution" to produce better quality photos and used another feature, "live photos", to eliminate blurry photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission