Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Research

Flatplan
For the article in my Flat-plan I had to come up with article ideas I would not be producing. One article was called 7 Places to go this Xmas season. In this article I would discuss 7 different county's around the world to travel to. In the article called Oaxaca Mexico's food capitol, I would review many popular dishes from the area. In The Efficient energy stadium in Brazil article I would discuss how the stadium saves energy and why you should see your next soccer game their. Museums in Morocco, I would show attractions Moroccan museums showcase. Inside look in Italy's winery's- I would discuss fermenting process and types of grapes each winery uses. For the article about holiday music tours I would highlight tours around the US. For an article on how to travel with your pets I would show when to bring to make your trip worry free and pet friendly places to stay. For the Winter style guide article i would showcase latest celebrity outfits. Quiz to find out were you should travel- this would ask questions and depending on there answers it would direct you to a travel destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission